Welcome to the Templemore Arms Hotel
We would like to assure you that our main priority is the safety of our guests and our staff here at the Templemore Arms Hotel. As the circumstances around COVID-19 continue to change and evolve, we are closely monitoring and following government guidelines and protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Below you can find some of the ways in which we are implementing safety procedures in order to make your stay with us as safe and enjoyable as possible.
- All of our staff have completed a training course on best practices and will receive ongoing training.
- Our staff will be practicing social distancing from both colleagues and guests where possible.
- Staff will ensure highest levels of hygiene at all times, washing hands frequently throughout the day.
- Staff will inform management of any illness regardless of how mild symptoms may be.
- All guests are asked to maintain HSE guidelines and maintain social distance from staff and other guests.
- If feeling unwell at any stage throughout their stay or if a temperature develops, guests are asked to remain in their bedroom and contact the front desk by dialling 9. We will arrange for a doctor to contact you and they will provide further instructions.
- We encourage one member of the traveling party to approach the check in desk while others adhere to physical distancing measures.
- Full payment for any reservations will be charged to card provided on morning of arrival, allowing an express check-in and ensuring the safety of guests and staff.
- We take cleanliness and hygiene standards very seriously and have introduced additional hygiene procedures and precautions in all areas.
- Guest bedrooms and bathrooms will be deep cleaned daily.
- Working closely with our hygiene system suppliers, Lambert Hygiene Systems Ltd, we have implemented full procedures for sanitising guestrooms.
- Signage is on display throughout the hotel to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- We have introduced sanitisation stations across our hotel.
- Additional cleaning of public areas and frequently touched surfaces has been implemented.
- Social distancing measures have been introduced including reducing seating capacity in our lounge area.
- We will operate a new system where you must wait to be seated in the lounge. We are providing table service only.
- We ask that young guests remain seated at all times for both customer and staff safety.
- We will be using individually packed condiments, i.e. salt & pepper sachets.
- We have introduced single-use menus.
We ask all guests to please work with us and follow guidelines in place for a safe environment for us all.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom & support and we hope that you have a pleasant and enjoyable stay here at the Templemore Arms Hotel.
Dan Ward & James Kennedy
Templemore Arms Hotel,
93 Main Street,
00 353 504 31423
Cookies are used to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This includes showing information in your local language where available, and e-commerce analytics.